Saturday 20 September 2014

Bigg Boss ex winners Gauhar, Urvashi reveal how the show changed their lives

Bigg Boss, the much talked about reality show not only brings the TRPs of the channel on an all time high but indeed gives the careers of the contestants a new lease of life.  While they earn big bucks, the celebrities are flooded with work offers, surely extending their career graphs.
 
We talked to some of the ex winners, including Gauhar Khan, Juhi Parmar, Urvashi Dholakia, Vindu Dara Singh, among others, who spilled the beans on how taking part in the show boosted their careers, what they did with the prize money and how the show actually works.
 
Gauhar Khan (Big Boss 7 winner)
 
I am glad I did Bigg Boss. I got so much love from the people. Work wise things have been great post Bigg Boss, mashallah. I am grateful and will always be to the show. Currently I am busy with India's Raw Star and simultaneously also shooting for my film assignments. I am not in a position to talk about them right now but I can tell you they are all prestigious big banner projects.
 
Urvashi Dholakia (Big Boss 6 winner)
 
Bigg Boss has not changed my life much honestly. I was getting work before that and till date there has never been dearth of opportunities. I am appalled with myself that I have been blindly refusing the offers. I have chosen my family over work. My mother is old and my children are grown up and need my guidance and time. My sons were not faring well in their studies. So I had to take a break and devote all my time to them. It is not that I am doing nothing at all. I have started an event company called Freedom. So my family and my company are taking all my time now. I am grateful to god I have earned well. Television is very demanding and I am not prepared to give that kind of time. But I would love to come back if something exciting comes my way.
 
Source: daily.bhaskar.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013. Bollywood Superstars - All Rights Reserved
Distributed By Blogger Themes | Template Created by BTDesigner Published by Super Cool Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger