Saturday 13 September 2014

Salman Khan NOT interested in ‘Bigg Boss 8′?

He might be seen employing his charm, as the debonair host (read captain), all set to take the contestants on a …err ride, to guaranteed results in the promos of Bigg Boss 8, but the fact remains that Salman Khan was just not into the show’s forthcoming season. “I did not want to do ‘Bigg Boss 8‘ because it is too tiring and painful. I have my own set of problems and here I am solving 10-12 problems of others. These people involve me and somehow I get involved. But if you see something you have to take a stand,” said the 48 year old megastar in an interview.

Clearly, Salman was hinting at the accusations that were hurled at him for allegedly being on the sides of Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukerji. So what exactly brought bhai back to this edition, we wondered. “I came back because I liked the format. You get to learn so much by seeing contestants’ reactions, even though you know you might have reacted in the same manner,” said the Kick star

So, what will Bigg Boss 8 promises to be-will we see more controversially colorful people in the glass-walled house? Will there be more explosions or will bahi’s presence make the contestants behave, this time around? “The format of the show is such that there are controversies. If something does not happen then people, including my own family and friends say, ‘The episode was thanda,” argued Sallu miyaan.

Source: india.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013. Bollywood Superstars - All Rights Reserved
Distributed By Blogger Themes | Template Created by BTDesigner Published by Super Cool Templates
Proudly powered by Blogger